Director of Product - Rally Fitness at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Director of Product where you will lead the digital strategy across multiple lines of business - commercial, medicare and direct to consumer. We are looking for someone with an innovative mindset that can guide next steps through leadership. Someone who wants to invest in others and build into a growing team. As part of the Rally Fitness Team, you will report to the VP of Personal Health. You will work with senior leaders from engineering, business, product, design, program management, sales, legal and client delivery for delivery of roadmap plans.You Will:
- You will guide the multi year digital roadmap as we expand Rally’s market leading fitness offerings and capabilities.
- You will manage schedules, scopes, budgets and risk
- You will oversee KPI development, including monitoring of user feedback to help promote product decision, improvements and growth.
- You will partner with business and sales leaders around opportunities that will a) improve product offering and b) set the vision and growth strategy.
- You will work with Rally’s partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to mature and complete their roadmap plans.
- 7+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C or B2B2C).
- 5+ years of experience leading within a matrixed organization.
- Heavy experience working with Engineering, Project Management and Design teams
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. nice-to-have, as is a focus in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-focused applications on both web and mobile.
Used metrics to back up hypotheses and develop business cases that can be easily communicated to all partners.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.