Freelance Product Manager - iWin at The Marketing Store
A BIT ABOUT US
The Marketing Store is a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands. Experience is any valuable interaction between a brand and consumer, and it’s the currency of 21st century marketing; consumers are placing greater value on it, technology provides brands with greater opportunity to deliver, and it’s the key to unlocking huge growth.
Our core skill is therefore transforming brands, products and services into experiences. To leave lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions.
We do this through our expertise in the sharing of experience and the science of experience. Yet none of this can be achieved without our investment in people and culture. We’re committed to breaking down silos to create more efficient and better-connected working processes. That’s why we are a people-first agency, built to serve consumer-first brands.
WHAT ARE OUR PEOPLE LIKE?
Our agency is home to creative problem solvers. Those who overcome any obstacle to successfully put consumer-first ideas, products and technologies into market.
People who wear their talent lightly. Willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Because our goal is to bring people and brands closer together. Closer insights, closer connections and closer collaboration breed better, more effective work. It’s this dedication to getting closer that drives us to go further.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROLE
You will be working with the Product Owner to help manage one of our proprietary technology products owned by TMS. The platform helps facilitate brands running interactive digital rewards-based programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY
You should be unafraid of diving in head first and tackling the known and unknown. Willing to get your hands dirty cobbling together solutions and solving problems. An internal drive to see projects through to success with an unwavering focus on quality. You should have experience with taking a product vision and transforming it into a technical roadmap, while also being able to decipher and implement various API, SDK, and ETL integrations
- Partner with the development and BA teams to ensure that features are delivered to the desired specifications.
- Help translate the product vision into product releases.
- Manage program and product deployments from initial concept phase thru program completion.
- Help identify new features and improvements to the existing platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Experience in product, project or program management
- Experience working within a technical environment
- Understanding of product development methodologies
- Excel, PPT, Visio, Draw.io experience
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in a technical discipline
- Experience with mobile technology and backend systems preferred
- Familiarity with development practices, coding and data management
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to keep track of multiple functional areas simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working on multiple releases throughout the year
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of technology ecosystems and info systems concepts and design
- Experience reading Swagger/Yaml files
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.