Hello, We’re Built In
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, and Nationwide.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.
We're looking for a Growth Product Manager
The Growth PM will focus on improving a variety of KPIs across the business on our B2B and B2C side. We work off a quarterly OKR model and your focus will change from quarter to quarter depending on the businesses needs. You’ll have impact across the business, from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion.
In this role you will work with our growth engineers, but will often work cross functionally with design, SEO, and our core product team. This role reports directly to our VP of Growth.
- 3+ years in Product Management, Analytics, or Growth Product Design at a company with a lot of traffic or users.
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results.
- Proven ability to influence executives and team leaders on cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience with experimentation is a must.
- A willingness to be bold
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and designers.
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users.
- You understand that communication and transparency is vital to being part of any functional team.
We’d love to have you aboard
The team members we’re looking to hire will work out of our office at 203 N LaSalle St, located in the beautiful city of Chicago. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, commuter benefits, 401(k), casual dress, catered lunch (Monday - Thursday) and cold brew coffee on tap.
What We Value
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Due to the effects of COVID-19, Built In has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. We are continuing to hire for all open roles, and will be interviewing and onboarding virtually until further notice. Everyone new to the team, along with our current employees, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.