Implementation Manager- Suppliers
As a supplier implementation manager at Eved, you are responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of Eved’s solution for clients’ event suppliers. This role requires the cultivation of an in-depth product knowledge base that covers the entire capabilities of Eved’s technology solution as it relates to event industry suppliers. To be successful in this role, you need to be viewed as a product expert and internal go-to person for all manner of supplier functionality questions. You will understand and be able to convey the benefits of Eved to different user groups, including planners, third parties and suppliers, and utilize these skills to deliver effective training programs to drive supplier adoption. The supplier implementation manager is part of a dedicated team supporting one or more enterprise clients. Other members of this team include the strategic account director, client implementation manager, supplier specialist, product manager and developer.
When the sales team executes a new agreement with an enterprise client, you will be responsible for developing the supplier implementation and training plan, and then executing against that plan on behalf of the client. This role reports into the General Manager, Marketplace and also works closely with the Client Implementation Manager and Strategic Account Director.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of Eved’s solution for the suppliers of enterprise clients
- Develop the supplier implementation plan collaboratively with the client implementation manager and strategic account director
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of key functionality on Eved in order to conduct live training sessions for suppliers
- Manage desk.com (internal support tool) and provide reporting as requested on supplier-related help desk inquiries.
- Create a strong demonstration environment for training purposes
- Test new product release functionality to expand knowledge base on upcoming features and provide feedback to the development team to update accordingly.
- Help to prioritize feedback from suppliers, enterprise clients and internal team in order to assist the development team with delegating resources for projects
Desired Skill Set:
- You're a good problem solver and pride yourself on your ability to find creative solutions to problems
- You are able to understand client goals and determine the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve them
- You are tech-savvy and adaptable and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- You're open to working in a fast-paced environment with minimal structure, at times
- You have excellent project management skills and are goal orientated
- You are comfy wearing multiple hats and you are an excellent multitasker
- You have a friendly attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- You are detail-oriented and very organized
- You are able to work independently and you are also an excellent team player
- You'll be responsible for building successful relationships and networking with suppliers
- Event planning and/or SaaS technology experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred