Integration Product Manager
The Integration Product Manager is directly responsible for the design and maintenance of our current and legacy Payroll solutions. The Integration Product Manager will manage the vision, roadmap, and overall delivery of the solutions used to extract data for integration through batch files containing election and deduction information. The Product Manager will be the expert and go-to resource for the Payroll solutions and their capabilities.
- Build and manage a product roadmap that communicates overall strategy, striking a balance between client customizations and market demands.
- Engage consumers in the development cycle to better identify key in-market product issues and improve the product roadmap.
- Write customer-focused product specs and success criteria for all deliveries.
- Oversee the product build and delivery lifecycle
- Clearly articulate product strategy to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote the adoption of new solutions and features.
- Deploy solutions to end users.
- Track and respond to user feedback to ensure the success of newly deployed solutions.
- Engage developers to focus on the voice of the customer and encourage them to solve for relevant business needs.
- Work closely with UX and development teams to make product capabilities and user experiences come to life.
- Assist the sales team with customer presentations as the product expert.
- Manage timelines with internal and external stakeholders. Communicate these timelines while anticipating possible issues and providing turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates.
- Manage and quickly resolve product issues raised by stakeholders.
- Manage the creation of documentation ranging from technical designs to client facing process guides.
- Coordinate the testing and QA of the product
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners.
- Act as a coach and mentor for others.
- 5+ years of experience working in product management; creating innovative, customer-facing features
- A functional understanding of Payroll, Systems Integration, and exposure to multiple Payroll and HRIS platforms
- A record of nimbly and comfortably balancing project uncertainties while swiftly responding to a rapidly evolving market and sales pipeline.
- The ability to keep multiple priorities on track in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; instill a sense of urgency in your team; and quickly turn the roadmap into a high-value, finished product.
- Experience in the health care or benefits administration industry
- 3+ years of integration experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- 3+ years of project management and data interpretation & analysis experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with commercial HRIS system design & architecture
- Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL / .NET for issue investigation
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Project Management/Integration Management/4-6 Years
Technical - Development Languages/SQL/1-3 Years/
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
bswift combines the excitement and opportunity, fast-growing company with the stability of an experienced management team, a blue-chip client base, and a proven track record of success.
bswift is an Aetna portfolio company that offers software and services that streamline all aspects of HR, benefits and payroll administration. Currently, more than 5,000 employers utilize bswifts Web-based, state-of the-art technology to significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for HR staff and employees alike. The bswift system was ranked #1 Benefit Information System by Business Insurance magazine for two years in a row.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.