Manager, Site Merchandising
Manager, Site Merchandising
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Marketing team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for experienced site merchandising professional to join us at FTD Companies. The Manager, Site Merchandising will take a leading role in guiding our story while creating compelling narratives within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by creating, designing, and improving our market KPI's and NPS as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also;
- Responsible for all site marketing including managing site refreshes and site refresh calendar, the development of all site marketing graphics and content partnering with marketing, and all data analytics and metrics associated with site merchandising for the B2C websites across all devices partnering cross functionally with marketing, operations, finance, IT, etc. while maintaining an Omni-channel vision.
- Partner with other BU's and marketing teams to ensure a seamless experience from external advertising through the entire site experience.
- Performs competitive site and marketing analysis to strengthen the next season's strategy and always be aware of the competition within the flower space, reflects this progress/new insight into future campaigns.
What we seek is a Manager, Site Merchandising with the ability to own their brand and work on a broad range of different projects. Metrics and analytics are something that excites you as you dive into trends to making the next big push for the season. These are what we are looking for;
- Strong Analytical background, with deep understanding in tools like Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Strong seasonal retail B2C E-Commerce Site management experience.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, you can steer the creative development process with limited guidance.
- Analytically savvy, with a high degree of comfort with Excel.
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Marketing team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: EmaOde
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Hours: M-F 9-5PM (Holidays as necessary)