Cubii is on a mission to build the most approachable wellness brand for every bodiiTM. We do this by building healthiiTM habits that empower people to take control of their health & propel their journey to living better. Our flagship product is a series of compact seated ellipticals that integrate movement into everyday life – at office or homes. With over 600,000+ users, and 300% YoY growth, the brand is growing rapidly and has an engaged, loyal customer base. With direct to consumer being a large part of the business, Cubii has access to thousands of its customers. Cubii’s products are award winning and the company was included as part of Inc’s Fastest Growing Companies in America in both 2019 & 2020.
We’re looking for a rising star Product Manager to lead the development, innovation and evolution of our mobile app. We’re expanding on existing exercise tracking features, and also building out new offerings in the community, content and health data spaces. The role will report into the VP of Product and will be instrumental in creating the long term product strategy. If you are curious, analytical and passionate about building great products that make a real difference in people’s lives, then this role is for you!
● Gather requirements / feedback and validate concepts by working with all relevant stakeholders: Users, Exec Team, CS, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
● Scope, document and actively own/manage all epics and user stories in Jira
● Partner with our distributed Engineering and Design team (located in India) to plan, innovate, brainstorm and whatever else is required to build a great product
● Co-lead sprint planning with Engineering by guiding the team on near term priorities
● Support the daily scrums by providing business or functional context / clarification on in-flight efforts
● Own the UAT process and serve as the gatekeeper before any feature is released
● Publish all internal and external release notes
● Drive product usage reporting and ongoing monitoring/management of released features
● Plan / execute relevant in-app messages and other GTM activities
● Conduct necessary competitive intel to stay informed of the latest trends and innovations that may resonate with our users
● Lead regular Demo Days for the company
● Support the GTM strategy and planning with the VP of Product, Sales and Marketing
● Support the prioritization and roadmap planning with the VP of Product
● Meet with operational leads to establish and maintain strong communication channels essential for running the overall business
● Plainly put, get things done to move the product forward!
● Previous experience in software product management (preferably B2C mobile products)
● Comfortable in ambiguous and fast paced environments (startup experience preferred)
● Strong written and verbal communication skill set
● Analytical and curious mindset
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics or equivalent
● Demonstrated experience shipping software products (concept to launch)
● Demonstrated ability working with distributed technical and design teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce results
● Deep experience collaborating cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success (in addition to Engineering/Design)