ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Come join the Creator Workflows Developer Experience (DevX) product team and work with an accomplished group of PMs, engineers, designers and researchers.
With Creator Workflows, developers of all skill levels can quickly build modern applications using low-code and no-code tools. Within the DevX product team, we make it our priority to bring a delightful creator experience for our customers and partners as they build and extend apps on our platform.
You will report to: Senior Manager of Product Management, Creator Workflows BU
Remote candidates considered.
Your mission will be to develop the next generation low-code development experience on the Now Platform, making app development accessible for builders of all skill levels. You will be collaborative, working with peer inbound and outbound product managers, customers, engineers, designers, researchers, and other teams.
What you get to do in this role
- Create product strategy that delights our developer community and assures we stand out in the marketplace
- Work with customers, researchers, and designers on developing and testing creative product ideas
- Engage partners and leadership on expectations and dependencies for product roadmap
- Participate on scrum team(s) as product owner working with engineers, designers and UX Research to complete a quality product
- Create product/feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, and success metrics
- Knowledge of the core tenets of application development and tooling
- Experience to pivot quickly and positively based on team feedback, and time/technical/design limitations
- Experience overseeing UX research/customer interview/design activities
- Flexibility to work with a global team in multiple time zones
- Focus to make trade-off decisions considering what's desirable, viable and technically possible
- 3+ years of experience working with developers and designers to create delightful customer experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating business productivity or workflow improvement applications.
- Familiarity with platforms like force.com, Microsoft PowerApps, SAP, Intuit, Appian, Pega or others.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.