Store Code: Commercial Systems (27189)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
The Commercial Systems product team is responsible for developing and managing the internal systems and tools used to manage pricing and promotions, item setup & MDM, purchasing, vendor management, and sourcing). As a Product Analyst on the Commercial Systems Product team, you will play an integral role in ensuring we provide the best-in-class tools to help support and grow our omnichannel businesses.
Reporting to a product leader, this role is ideal if you who wans a career in product management, haves a technical background and are looking to learn and develop your expertise in both product management and retail grocery.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
Deliver great products:
- Support the creation of and updates to the product vision and roadmap
- Create user stories and prioritize backlog based on product manager’s guidance
- Participate in daily standup/scrum meetings, sprint planning and review meetings and retrospectives to ensure scrum team has clear, well-defined user stories
- Work with cross-functional teams comprised business stakeholders, engineering, user design and QA
- Partner with the technology team on development, testing & implementation plans, as well as internal communications & deployment plans
- Aid in the investigation and resolution of production issues with engineering
Become a product expert:
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers’ (business partners) needs
- Collaborate with our customers to define requirements and communicate them to the scrum teams.
- Understand the key metrics and ensure product features will help achieve those metrics.
- Research and analyze best-in-class product features in the marketplace
Collaborate well to achieve your goals:
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Exhibit growth in skillsets and progressive competence to take on more responsibilities, and the capability to step into Product Manager roles as opportunities arise.
- Make timely, informed decisions related to product requirements, the product vision, and product releases
The Essentials In Your Cart - The Required Ingredients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct experience in a digital environment in a relevant capacity
- 3+ years overall relevant experience
- 1+ years digital experience
- 1+ years in product management preferred
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Analytical, problem-solving, presentation & planning skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to learn and pivot based changing needs or requirements
- Great time management skills with attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases
- Self-motivation and a sense of curiosity
- Technical experience and data-driven mindset
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 11610_external_USA-IL-Chicago