As Product Analyst on the Autoniq Product Team, you will play a key role in driving successful product launches, growth and customer satisfaction. Your role is a cross-functional one, requiring you to wear many hats, including data analyst, business analyst, user research and subject matter expert. Your efforts will be integral to all phases of product development as we look better understand our customer base, optimize our products and increase overall revenue for Autoniq. You will be results-oriented and always looking to deliver business value. You will be hands-on, data-driven, willing to devise solutions to remove obstacles and implement high-quality products in a timely manner. The Product Analyst will report to the Senior Product Manager and use data to help define and implement many company-wide initiatives.
- Assist Senior Product Manager and the Autoniq business in gaining a strong understanding of our customer data through segmentation that will drive optimal product development, marketing and support processes
- Maintain and create KPI reports for Autoniq around customer data and product features
- Assist in the product development process by grooming upcoming Epics/Stories for sprints related to enhancements and product replatform efforts
- Maintain JIRA board and ensure all tickets are up to date, linked appropriately, etc.
- Work as a liaison between engineers and business relative to product replatform efforts
- Work with Dev Ops and Customer Support to be the first product/engineering line of defense for production support issues
- Work with engineers to assist in issue resolution and to help resolve blockers
- Create and maintain collective documentation for the Autoniq product replatform. Including but not limited to:
- Document business requirements where needed and assist UX/UI in documenting changes to overall Autoniq application for internal documentation. This may also be used to supplement marketing.
- Create quality and thorough release notes
- Assist engineers in the release ceremonies of KAR Auction Services
- Build deep understanding of Autoniq product to help identify business impacts and technology impacts for incoming requests.