Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Application Operations provides technical troubleshooting for Trunk Club employees, supports internal tools and products, advocates for data integrity, and drives solutions for the business. We are looking for a problem solver - someone who can identify trends, prioritize efficiently, and communicate clearly.
A Product Analyst I will develop familiarity with Trunk Club’s entire technology stack and business ecosystem, will enjoy daily investigations, will be responsible for identifying root causes, and will remain unflappable under pressure. This is an ideal role for someone with an interest in developing a career in technology.
What you’ll do
- Monitor queues, maintain SLAs, and own incidents end-to-end
- Maintain and occasionally create new technical documentation
- Work with stakeholders to identify common issues and drive solutions upstream
- Engage Engineering teams with discretion and with a clear escalation strategy
- Operate in a cross-functional environment, remaining focused on established priorities
- Perform infrequent manual regression testing and bug documentation
Skills you may have
- Experience supporting a large scale web application environment
- Experience with Voice of the Customer
- Previous support work with transactional environments
- Understanding of Git, common TDD and Agile practices
- Basic understanding of Computer Science and web protocols
- Experience with tools such as Splunk, Postman, and New Relic
- Familiar with cloud/*Nix infrastructures
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, and Slack
Who You Are
A Communicator - You relish in giving and receiving information and are able to use necessary platforms to disseminate materials.
A Sponge - You are always ready to soak up and retain information, best practices and workflows
Customer-Obsessed - You are able to work with different personalities in order to get the best outcome for both internal and external customers
A Translator - You are able to interpret technical jargon into business language others can understand, and vice-versa.
How we work
With others. Work closely with cross-functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals.
With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A Few of Our Perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- A social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!