This role will be responsible for leadership & management of the Data Services for Numerator & clients. This is a combination of internal & external stakeholder deliverables. Data work is a growing and valuable business for Numerator. Many of our key clients apply their most innovative teams against this type of product research & Consumer Insights when they partner with us.
The role requires a unique blend of deep technical ability with regards to database skills and ETL systems coupled with end customer white glove treatment. Co-creation, definition & delivery of major strategic projects will be the norm. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong customer presence, self-motivation, and strong technical skills.
- Will assist in the design of custom and syndicated data feed solutions to be sold as a product offering across a number of business cases and uses
- Work with our consultants on feasibility for new custom projects related to large scale data analysis
- Scope new proposals for data feed products working with consultants or core R&D
- Plan, deploy & monitor the Data Feed system for Numerator
- Partner with Product and Engineering team members on complex data projects
- Proactively identify pain points for internal stakeholders and develop simple and scalable BI reports that can enable long-term tracking or short-term exploration of issues
- Leverage existing systems and resources to build out robust monitoring and alerting for internal BI needs (We use Snowflake, Vertica, Mode, and Spotfire currently)
- Identify gaps in existing systems and resources to build internal tools to enable other consultants to leverage data capabilities and internal BI needs
- Undergraduate degree in Analytics required (Master's preferred)
- Exceptional client-facing skills; previous experience with stakeholder management is a plus
- Business intelligence or comparable analytic experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience with demonstrated advanced capabilities (Transactions and DDL, table self joins, Multipass SQL)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc…)
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle and the role of product in it
- Proven ability to: work in a team environment, produce results independently, solve complex problems, exhibit strong judgement, lead and manage in a fluid work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.