PRODUCT ASSOCIATE, AUDIENCE & DATA SOLUTIONS
Product Associate, Audience & Data Solutions - (0100217)
Thanks for your interest in Conversant! You’re not just applying to any ordinary technology company, you’re applying to a powerhouse changing the face of the digital media industry!
With over a trillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, we’ve done what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, user identification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insights targeted at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each achievement. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
Today not Tomorrow
Automate so you can Innovate
Differentiate or Die
1% Better Everyday
About this Role
The Product Associate will drive audience initiatives within the group such as profile composition analysis, analyze and maintain current data assets, drive decisions on how to improve audience composition with new or current data assets, support procurement of new data when needed, and communicate updates to sales and operational groups. Key operation functions include project management, execution of initiatives, creation of materials to support training and launch, and working closely with engineering, ad operations and sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Leverage analytic acumen to identify key audience needs, perform gap analysis, assess new product ideas / innovations, determine market opportunity and participate in prioritization of initiatives with a specific focus on our consumer profiles.
- Support in the creation of product requirements and stories fully describing required features and functionalities for new product innovations. Work with engineering and other teams throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Help manage engineering and analytics timelines and sprint work to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the industry, the competition, and the market as a whole.
- Provide content and thought leadership for marketing initiatives
- Support with new product development as necessary.
- 1-2 years of product management experience desired.
- Cursory knowledge of SQL Software and/or databases helpful (analyzing reports/providing information) but not required
- Exposure to marketing analytics, preferably digital but not required.
- Demonstrated experience working with unstructured data and creating a story from that data.
- Working knowledge and experience in various digital ecosystem environments including: AdExchanges, DSPs, RTB, and SSPs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write effective product requirements and training documentation
- Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- B.A/B.S degree required