Product Director - Gaming and Sportsbook Services at Stats Perform
STATS is looking for a proven Product Director in the Gaming and Sportsbook space to join our team. The position will be based in our Chicago office, with remote work considered for exceptional candidates. In this role, you will be the market expert tasked with identifying business opportunities and synthesizing them into a product vision and comprehensive product portfolio. You will be responsible for deciding which products to pursue and ensuring their success in the market. As a Product Director, you will have a wide impact across the organization, working with our Engineering, Sales, Production, and Marketing teams to develop and execute on your vision. You will also work closely with Product Owners, who are integrated in development teams to build products that meet the market need. You will report directly to our VP of Product.
This role will focus specifically on the Gaming and Sportsbook market. You must be highly motivated and a demonstrated expert in this market, ready to leverage your knowledge and skills to accelerate the profitable growth of STATS.
What You'll Do:
- Synthesize market opportunities, customer feedback, and internal capabilities to develop a coherent product vision for your defined market that integrates into STATS' overall product portfolio
- Develop go-to-market plans and drive execution
- Own the product P&L and take accountability for the success of the products
- Develop product rationalization, migration, and sunset strategy
- Collaborate across the organization to increase revenue and drive profitable growth
- Unearth and take action on trends shaping the overall business, customer needs, and competitive offerings to develop ways to improve positioning of STATS' business
- Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of product management and accountability
- Effectively communicate strategies and plans to various stakeholders, including customers, senior leadership, and other areas of the organization
- Manage, coach and mentor your Product Team employees
What You'll Need:
- Extensive experience with sportsbooks or sportsbook providers
- Proven success in senior product management roles
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills whether working with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience soliciting critical feedback such as product direction, customer usage, and/or customer behavior and using that to improve offerings
- Bias to action and discipline in establishing and improving process
- Experience with product management frameworks (Pragmatic Marketing, 280 Group, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or graduate degree preferred
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.