Product Engineering Specialist
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talents, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
Summary / Objective
The Product Engineering Specialist (PES) will work closely with our Product, Membership, Finance and Sponsorship teams to own various crucial aspects of our business and technology. Included is the methodology and process used for how we provision, manage and deploy each of our products in the field including the software provisioning and finished hardware components. The PES will act as a technical liaison to our vendors and manufacturing partners as we continue to refresh and update our product offering. The role is diverse and dynamic in nature and often times the individual is looked up as a go-to for any and all product based questions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead hardware development and design for various Android-based devices and accessories.
- Manage the R&D process for HW decisions across our portfolio.
- Manage and execute a HW certification process for each product within our portfolio.
- Perform Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design Failure Analysis (DFA), Field Failure Analysis (FFA), and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Own the hardware lifecycle of certain products within Outcome Health hardware portfolio
- Own the end to end process of working with key internal and external stakeholders to gather product requirements.
- Understand and make recommendations about innovative technologies to enhance our products in the areas of wireless networking, device management, and hardware accessories.
- Coordinate with our Supply Chain team to operationalize the installation, sourcing and fulfillment of hardware within your Portfolio.
- Responsible for SOP and Work Instruction creation and ROI analysis.
- Monitor product development schedules, track milestones, monitor costs, and provide reports as needed using project management best practices
- Collaborate with our ODM manufacturing team to mass produce custom hardware where applicable.
- Own the end to end communication of hardware decisions, changes, modifications to the rest of the business.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
Must have experience with hardware R&D and/or testing.
2+ years controlling a portion of the manufacturing process for hardware products
Preferred experience working with ODM and Contract Manufacturing partners
Demonstrate thought leadership in customer requirements gathering for hardware products.
General knowledge of networking concepts.
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description