Product Launch Manager at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Product Launch Manager will be accountable for managing the execution of internal operational and customer "Go to Market" readiness for product portfolios. The ideal candidate will have cross-functional project and/or program management expertise, integrated change management skills, be an analytical problem solver and an exceptional communicator.
- Responsible for the overall success of bringing new products to our customers
- Assist Product Management in driving the execution of their vision, strategy and roadmap
- Lead organizational and customer readiness planning related to product releases
- Communicate and mitigate potential risk and issues to ensure product success of portfolio products
- Track success metrics, measures and feedback for adoption & improvement
- Manage organizational and customer readiness portfolio
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of initiative status, issues, risks and required decisions
- Escalation of program issues, risks and roadblocks; with ability to create mitigation and action
- Collaborate across the organization on best-practices around organization and customer readiness to effectively deliver products into the marketplace
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and communications to ensure consistent product launch
- Coordination with all other CCC business initiative owners
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders and assigned resources.
- Offer strategic solution concepts to support portfolio goals to corporate vision
- Design innovative solutions to program challenges
- 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years in project/program management or change management role
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience managing simultaneous large cross-functional programs
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and Office Suite
- Software implementation experience preferred
- PMI and Change Management certification strongly preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, and stock options.
We promote a healthy work-life balance and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
Inclusion and Diversity is a core value at CCC.
What we also value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and values, and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate and stay strong. We regularly measure our employee's engagement and job satisfaction and consistently score well above industry norms - our employees love their jobs!