Product Manager – Audience Monetization at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this role
You will join a team bringing to market industry-leading digital products that customers love and competitors envy.
As a Product Manager - Audience Monetization you will be responsible for:
- Launching a ‘non endemic’ product where a retailer permits a brand to message their customers. As part of this monetization strategy, there is immediate demand from some of the world’s largest retailers with an exponential revenue growth opportunity. You will define the differentiated features along with go-to-market strategy and positioning.
- Onboarding audiences from data partners to run digital media (display, video, Connected TV, etc.)
- Activating audiences to other channels such as Social, Email and other DSPs
This is a client-facing product role where the focus is on competitive differentiation, thought leadership and clearly articulating the product features to the marketplace. You won’t do technical development (we have awesome engineers for that!).
Success will come from an entrepreneurial spirit, always making your product better than competition.
- Own 1-2 year roadmap with data-driven rationale on priority
- Own the product positioning, pricing, case studies and input them into marketing collateral (with help from marketing team)
- Partner with operational teams to define best practices and automate operations
- Train both sales and internal teams on the competitive landscape, differentiators and product positioning.
- Embrace the unexpected. Opportunities arise every week. Partner with sales to assess marketer need and identify a solution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Product Management, Technical Support, consulting, and/or software development.
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with building online advertising or marketing technology solutions.
- Experience working with DSPs and Social is a plus.
- Owned a product from introduction through launch or owned a mature product with ongoing enhancements.
- Experience owning product marketing including positioning, competitive analysis and sales support on go-to-market.
- Data-driven prioritization, strategy recommendations and decisions.
- Technical/data centric discipline or equivalent preferred, MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.