Product Manager, Branding & Advertising
The Product Manager will focus on developing our Branding & Advertising solutions, including our SaaS (Software as a Service) business intelligence platform that provides reporting on advertising creatives and expenditure for our clients. You will be responsible for continued development of our ad intelligence platform by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, determining specifications for the product, enhancements to our solution, and managing the product road map to deliver updates and new features. This role will also require team management skills, a strong ability to communicate across different teams, ability to translate clients' needs to action, and a focus on execution.
- User Research & Customer Needs - You should be able to understand user's needs to enhance or develop new features. You will independently conduct market research to identify the current landscape and gaps in a user's work flow, validate product ideas and understand if product ideas will address market needs.
- Data Analysis - The Ad Intelligence platform is a business intelligence tool and our users are data savvy. We expect our Product Managers to be able to analyze data and make sense of it. Whether its usage data on our platform or getting into some of the analysis that runs our Ad Intelligence product.
- Industry Expert - You should feel comfortable acting as an expert in the Advertising industry (e.g., how media is bought and sold, how advertisers work with their agencies, etc.) and be able to clearly articulate our product strategy and road map priorities in the context of the current state of the industry. This role also requires a passion for advertising trends and a desire to stay up to date on the ever-changing industry.
- Design & Development - Create user personas and user stories that address user's workflow and interaction with the product. Define the business requirements for all new features and enhancements. Collaborate with the Design team to develop mock-ups and prototypes. Work with the Product Owners to develop functional specs for the engineering team. Support testing of new features and iterate on newly built features before launch. Engage with internal and client users to capture feedback as part of the testing phase.
- Road map & Planning - Define the Ad Intelligence product road map & communicate the road map to stakeholders (e.g. the Numerator Commercial teams). Work with both internal and external (client) users to identify and prioritize product road map items. Work with multiple teams (e.g. Data Sources, Data Analytics) to implement new features.
- Managing Product Launches - This role will require meticulous planning of our go to market approach for all new features and enhancements of our Ad Intelligence product, planning for contingencies and being able to communicate clearly for successful product launches and adoption.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. MBA plus.
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Take action and hands-on experience in delivering business results.
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences.
- Prior experience with delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience developing product specifications.
- Prior experience with B2B (business to business) product management is preferred.
- Prior experience in the advertising industry, market research or with CPG (consumer packaged goods) firms is preferred.
- Be comfortable with Excel; PowerPoint; G-suite (Google).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.