PRODUCT MANAGER - CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
As a Product Manager you will be a part of a cross-functional team tasked with developing leading capabilities in Conversant’s Campaign Management Platform. Today’s digital advertising campaigns are more sophisticated than ever, using data from both online/offline sources, offer real-time targeting across device types, serve against multiple creative formats, and have in-flight optimization to deliver the best performance for marketers.
You will be responsible to make these complex campaign setups simple and intuitive for end users, working closely with UX, engineering and operational stakeholders to solution and build new capabilities.
- Interface with internal client-facing teams to understand and document business needs
- Meet regularly with operations team to stay aligned on the priority and scope of all operational requests.
- Conduct analysis to determine the empirical value of operational requests submitted by operations teams
- With our UX team, create mockups that can make complex setups simple and intuitive for end users.
- Translate features into fully fleshed out engineering requirements.
- Incorporate new industry creative capabilities and best practices into our tools
- Shepherd your features through the development process: aligning with engineering on the approach, providing your own feedback and approval of the finished product, and overseeing the rollout to the end users.
- Train operations and technical support staff on what, why, and how of product capabilities.
- One to three years of product management or equivalent experience, three to five years total experience preferred.
- Ability to write, execute, and debug SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge of usability and software product design principles, and experience in wire-framing is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write effective product specifications and use cases.
- Understanding of digital advertising metrics, and a proven track record of delivering high quality innovative advertising products to the market.
- Basic knowledge of online advertising tactics and measurements is desirable.