Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing software startups that is reshaping the logistics industry. As a Product Manager, Connectivity with FourKites, you will be responsible for helping our customers simplify data ingestion with FourKites and manage/build other tooling to help our customers connect better with FourKites.
We collect data from millions of assets and federate data from tens of thousands of entities across 70+ countries to provide our customers with a real-time predictive solution to manage their logistics and inventory. This is ‘big’, big-data. Our data science models use trillions of data points to sample and inform our predictions. We are a true software company using technology to solve our customer’s problems. Join us to build the next generation supply chain products users love and want to use!
What you'll be doing:
- Help define and execute our strategy to drive innovation and efficiency across our customer facing connectivity platforms
- Work closely with operations, customers, partners and other stakeholders to identify, design, and implement changes that result in improved usability.
- Identify key drivers of engagement and pain points in the process to increase activation and decrease the time of onboarding to FourKites for our customers
- Set your engineering team for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories, and guiding them in the estimation
- Clearly present your findings and recommendations from experiments to executives and key stakeholders
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience developing highly scaled, and automated data products with experience across data infrastructure, data science and/or analytics
- Have a deep understanding of data lifecycle management and data management platforms and products.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and work effectively in a cross-functional, matrixed management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications, active listening, and presentation development skills.
- Understanding of logical and physical data modeling, data architecture, data taxonomy, and both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with big data and/or complex data sets would be nice to have
- Be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
- Highly analytical and organized with excellent problem-solving skills
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.