Product Manager, Data Platform at Kalderos
What We Do
Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. We develop solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs and are steadfast in our commitment to redefining how the business of healthcare performs. Ultimately we measure our success by empowering all of healthcare to spend more time focused on improving the lives of patients and less time working on the business.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We’re looking for a Platform Product Manager with experience building API-first products and large scale platforms and a passion for solving tough problems in healthcare. We want your expertise and enthusiasm to rapidly deliver results at scale.
What Impact you’ll have:
Collaboratively shape the future of our platform: lead side by side with engineering experts to architect and deliver the platform and tools that enable the Kalderos suite of solutions.
Deliver meaningful solutions to the market: ensure our ability to deliver the right solution to the market by managing the four key aspects of a product: Value, Usability, Feasibility, and Business Viability.
Ensure long-term sustainable success: identify and implement new data sources and integration opportunities to continuously grow the value of our platform.
How you’ll succeed:
- Become an expert on the problems of your actual users and customers, including internal Kalderos product teams and third-party developers building on our platform
- Drive complex architecture discussions to plan out scalable solutions that empower teams to build on our platform
- Promote an MVP-mentality with a bias for action to deliver solutions quickly while continuously iterating to maximize results
- Identify new market opportunities for the platform and communicate the vision for how we will succeed
- Stay on top of industry and compliance best practices to ensure our platform can be easily adopted by all stakeholders
- Use data to observe how the platform is performing and to identify areas for improvement
- Support Manage multiple inputs including direct feedback from users, input from the sales team, technology changes, and strategic objectives of the organization
- Partner with commercial teams to build compelling business plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- 4+ years of technical product management experience or equivalent
- 2+ years working on platform products with a high-degree of complexity (API as a service, complex data pipelines, integrations, or similar)
- Bachelor's Degree, with exposure to software development during your education or on your own
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail and an emphasis on structured problem-solving.
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance interdependent priorities.
- Proven track record bringing software products to market.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working with healthcare data (e.g. claims, eRX, EHR)
- Experience with healthcare APIs and integrations (FHIR, HL7, EDI formats)
- Familiarity with healthcare and financial compliance requirements (SOC, HIPAA)
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Comfort working with senior engineers to architect large scale platforms
- Experience building products that leverage machine learning or advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to be a leader including excelling at influencing without authority
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance interdependent competing priorities.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends