At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a Data Science Product Manager. The right candidate for the role is experienced in machine learning techniques and their applications, and they have delivered machine learning products in their career as a manager. They understand what is required to take a model from ideation and development, into a product driving a best-in-class technology platform. You will be responsible for identifying what data science products Amount should be adding to its platform, and then working with data scientists and engineers to make those products a reality.
What You'll Work On
- Manage the delivery of machine learning products, driving a best-in-class technology platform
- Define and prioritize a data science roadmap
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, manage the delivery of product initiatives through the Amount product pipeline, and report upon their success
- Develop framework for ongoing model performance monitoring
- Write model documentation and work with Amount’s partners to satisfy validation requests
- Write technical specs and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize and implement models
- Drive decisions to develop and expand Amount’s existing data science team and infrastructure
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience managing a data science team
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant data science role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on a product roadmap
- Expert in model development, validation, and implementation
- Proficiency in Python, R, or similar language
- Experience writing model documentation
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!