We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with background in product lifecycle and agile practices, as well as, strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused on Relativity's Developer Platform, you will be responsible for helping create creative solutions to deliver intuitive tools and technology for our passionate community of developers to build innovative applications that solve everyday problems. You will build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will help lead a team of skilled designers and engineers focused creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals.
- Deeply understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand
- Ability to speak to the variety of workflows and end user needs we see across segments and personas and coaches others on how to do the same
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s)
- Works directly with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s)
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams
- Ensure what we build solves the customer or business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints
- Anticipates the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems
- Provides recommendations rooted in customer empathy
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s)
- Self-directed analysis and data interpretation
- Tracks and reports on product metrics
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success
- Operates as an indirect leader, facilitating communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for driving conflict resolution amongst product development stakeholders
- Provides direct feedback to peers and is skilled at understanding multiple points of view
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills
- Strong business acumen
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience doing discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.