Product Manager, Digital Merchandising at Brad's Deals
The Product Manager for Digital Merchandising at Brad's Deals is responsible for optimizing the shopper experience by delivering and executing well-researched merchandising strategies across the Product channels. This role has a focus on the customer journey, ensuring Brad's Deals shoppers are able to easily find deals and content pertinent to them. The Digital Merchandising PM relies on data, insight, and industry best practices to understand shopping behaviors and using this knowledge to improve conversion rates and increase sales.
The Product Manager will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of Brad's Deals shopper behaviors, and will work with cross-functional teams to coordinate content, features, and functionality for all Brad's Deals channels. This role will improve content presentation and discovery, and will also collaborate on personalization roadmaps to ensure we continue to deliver relevant content to the user.
- Work within the Product team to understand, create, and optimize our cross-channel customer journeys, with focus on improving conversions and sales.
- Partner with Editorial and Sales teams to define, communicate and drive execution of seasonal product strategies and campaigns.
- Use merchandising, personalization, and targeting tools and strategies to create content and experiences tailored to our shoppers.
- Work within Product team to assist in feature and functionality development in order to create successful customer experiences. This includes significant input in search, navigation, site promotions, and anything that impacts discoverability.
- Create and optimize cross-sell and up-sell strategies.
- Drive improvement and help define key performance indicators for merchandising; work with Data Analytics team to build reporting and dashboards that will be used to measure performance for merchandising.
- Utilize data from product performance, category performance, and shopper behavior, surfacing actionable insights and trends.
- 5 years of merchandising experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Proficient with web metrics, testing methodologies, and data analysis.
- Experience with web-based analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Experience working with Product, UX, and Design teams to develop and execute digital merchandising solutions.
- A critical and strategic thinker, and strong decision-maker.
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently, prioritize tasks, and be self-directed
- Collaborative nature, pulling together feedback and information from various teams and sources to reach the best conclusion.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for learning about users and shopping behavior.
Since 2001, Brad’s Deals has been giving shoppers the upper hand by making it quick and easy to find the best deals. We meticulously compare prices, vet merchants, and improve our web and mobile platforms, so users get an awesome experience every time. Partnering with over 2,500 top retailers including Target and Amazon, we’re able to reach more than 50 million consumers a year.
An entrepreneurial spirit guides everything we do, making it possible for each employee to make a big impact here--one reason why we’ve been named among Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. In 2017, Brad’s Deals also received Workforce Magazine’s Optimas Silver Award for our Women’s Tech Accelerator, which opens our office and resources to women-run businesses. Long story short: we think of a career here as a mutual investment. We're an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at work. Pay is competitive and full benefits are provided, including health, 401k, FSA, and a transportation pre-tax benefit. Learn more about perks here. We are conveniently located in Chicago's River North neighborhood blocks from the highway and several train stations.