Product Manager (Enterprise Team)
higi is a population health enablement company that empowers consumers to measure, track, and act on their health numbers – blood pressure, pulse, weight, BMI, body composition, hydration -- through easily accessed higi self-screening health stations currently found at over 11,000 retail locations.
Healthcare organizations connect to their consumers through higi to activate them in their health and to help them monitor their health data. In turn, healthcare organizations use higi to identify and act on areas of risk, close care gaps, and improve chronic condition management.
By empowering consumer self-management and more effectively connecting consumers to their trusted providers, higi makes it easier for people to be their healthiest while enabling better care at lower cost.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for higsters!!
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to head up our new Enterprise Apps team. This role will lead the charge in building out and maintaining a number of enterprise health applications that embed higi data into clinical workflows. Think EHRs, pharmacy systems and CRMs. You will collaborate closely with our Engineering, Solutions, Sales, and Professional Services teams to identify, prioritize, and execute on high-impact opportunities and unmet needs. A few of the questions you and the team will spend time solving:
- What would a higi enterprise application look like on Salesforce, EPIC or Cerner’s EHR platforms?
- How might health professionals like doctors, pharmacists and care managers best leverage higi data in their daily workflows?
- How might we improve the patient experience by empowering health professionals with higi’s real-time data and intelligence?
- Help to develop the roadmap for our enterprise apps team alongside stakeholders and engineering leads.
- Act as a liaison between the enterprise and consumer-facing product teams to build a line of two-way communication to inform product decisions and ensure consistent adoption of our infrastructural investments.
- Develop and communicate product priorities across the company for the enterprise team by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies, and drive sprint planning for a team of engineers and deliver planned updates.
- Define the business and user goals for the enterprise team.
- Work with engineers, designers and other internal stakeholders to create specs and implement features.
- Work with an outside vendor to designs and develop a higi enterprise CRM application.
- Make sure your features are on track and high quality, and helping your team adjust them as needed.
- Cultivate an intimate understanding of the end user, whether it’s our customer or an internal business user.
- Take ownership and accountability over projects and outcomes.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- You have 5+ years of overall industry experience with at least 3+ as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent.
- You have a technical background (computer science degree or other engineering experience).
- You are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- You have experience with API integrations.
- You have a great track record of working with engineering and product teams: people want to work with you again.
- You have experience managing an outside, third-party development vendor.
- BONUS: You have experience building on Salesforce’s development platform and/or familiarity with Salesforce platform.
- You have hands on experience with agile software development and associated tools (JIRA and Confluence).
- You have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous and frequently changing environment while prioritizing and managing multiple sets of responsibilities.
- You have product management and/or business experience in the healthcare industry (consumer and/or enterprise) is a huge plus.
- You are FLEXIBLE. We are a small team trying to do big things. What you are responsible for could change as our needs change. Problems will be thrown at you to solve. We are looking for someone with demonstrated flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy Hours, Pool Table, Ping Pong, Foosball, Shuffle Board