At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Product Manager with ETL/Data Warehouse experience. The right candidate for the role is experienced in product documentation, solutions and customer satisfaction with a desire to work with digital products. Core responsibilities include managing the delivery of product components driving a best-in-class technology platform.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Manage the delivery of product component capabilities driving a best-in-class technology platform
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups to design innovative product solutions (design, engineering, techops, etc.)
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, manage the delivery of product initiatives through the Amount product pipeline, and report upon their success
- Coordinate with customer success teams to understand partner change requests and to ensure that the product platform is delighting our partners
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and advocate solutions for their improvement
- Write crisp and concise product documentation
- Write technical specs, user statements, and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize and implement the feature
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to all stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience
- STEM or business degree
- Prior experience in a product management role (technology platforms highly preferred)
- Must have experience with ETL/Data Warehouse tools
- Proficiency in tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, JIRA)
- SQL proficiency required
- Experience writing proposals and case studies
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Prior experience in a software engineering, data engineering, or data science role is a strong plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description