Product Manager - Gaming
STATS is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll identify and drive tactical and strategic initiatives to manage the marketplace for STATS across a wide range of markets and sports. As a Product Manager you'll work our Product, Engineering, Sales, Production, and Marketing teams to drive feature improvements that improve adoption and growth of the business. We're looking for a strategic business expert who is highly motivated to drive the business strategy and overall customer experience of a product line within STATS. In this role, you'll have a high-level of interaction with our global technology and data teams, driving new programs and initiatives that will accelerate the profitable growth of STATS' business.
What You'll Do:
- Work with teams across the organization to identify, scope, and prioritize requirements for program enhancements to increase adoption and deliver new features and enhancements that generate revenue for STATS businesses
- Unearth and take action on trends shaping the overall business, customer needs and competitive offerings to develop ways to improve positioning of STATS' business
- Identify core features for the product, develop strategies to address them and drive initiatives that capitalize on these opportunities to grow the P&L
- Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of product management and accountability
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall business performance (operational, financial and customer satisfaction) providing a foundation for continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate strategies and plans, in the form of presentations and written narratives, to senior management
- Solve problems creatively by using available metrics to identify issues and to make recommendations on go-forward strategies
- Run customer demos for features and full product
- Prepare the go to market teams on the appropriate plan for availability of product improvements with input from product owner and UX
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Must have extensive experience with sportsbooks or sportsbook providers
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to teach and influence others
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills whether working with internal or external stakeholders
- Familiarity soliciting critical feedback such as product direction, customer usage, and/or customer behavior and using that to improve offerings
- Bias to action and discipline in establishing and improving process
- Comfort level navigating complex decision making
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology
- Experience with Pivotal Labs methodology
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.