PRODUCT MANAGER - INVENTORY
As a Product Manager for Conversant’s Inventory Platform, you will be a part of a fun, collaborative, cross-functional team tasked with enhancing our overall inventory platform, including the Conversant Private Exchange. In this role, we are looking for a Product Manager who can enhance our ad platform to help our publishers monetize their inventory while meeting the ever changing industry landscape of privacy and ad quality standards. You will be collaborating with our Media, Engineering and UX groups to manage and drive the product roadmap, and define product requirements to meet these goals.
- Grow our inventory platform in terms of traffic, formats and latest ad tech adoption.
- Interface with our publishers and our internal teams to understand market needs and trends.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to keep our inventory platform competitive and differentiated.
- Define user stories and product requirements for new and enhanced ad exchange features.
- Measure and analyze inventory KPIs and share with all stakeholders
- Be the product owner for sprint teams and the conduit to translate business requirements for engineering and other groups
- One to three years of product management or equivalent experience.
- Agile experience, especially scrum and kanban experience desired.
- Excellent analytics skills. Sql knowledge a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, include ability to write effective product specifications and training documentation.
- Basic knowledge of digital advertising, Supply Side Platforms (SSP), Demand Side Platforms (DSP) a bonus
- Understanding concept of APIs a bonus