Product Manager - iWin at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to create your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of diversely trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for crafting engagement campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is outstanding solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include T-Mobile, McDonald’s, Nissan, and more!
Your primary responsibility will be working with the Product Owner to help manage one of our proprietary technology products owned by TMS. The platform helps facilitate brands running interactive digital rewards-based programs.
In addition, you will also work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Developers in two main areas.
- Successful launch and running of promotional programs
- Help translate vision to actionable work streams
Most of the team is based in Chicago, but you will also have the opportunity to work with global teams in our Hong Kong, Toronto and London offices. Some flexibility in your work hours will be required as needed to communicate with those offices.
- Partner with the development and BA teams to ensure that features are delivered to the desired specifications.
- Help translate the product vision into product releases.
- Manage program and product deployments from initial concept phase thru program completion.
- Help identify new features and improvements to the existing platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in product, project or program management
- Experience working within a technical environment
- Understanding of product development methodologies
- Excel, PPT, Visio, Draw.io experience
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in a technical discipline
- Experience with mobile technology and backend systems preferred
- Familiarity with development practices, coding and data management
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to keep track of multiple functional areas simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working on multiple releases throughout the year
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of technology ecosystems and info systems concepts and design
- Experience reading Swagger/Yaml files
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.