Product Manager - Payments
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building awesome products to lead our Payments product development team. The Payments platform powers all financial transactions at Collective Health and handles the processing of over $1 billion annually. As our business continues to grow, we need someone to help relentlessly scale Collective Health’s payments products and are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to make that happen.
As the Product Manager for our Payments product area, you'll work closely with our finance, engineering, design, and customer experience teams to establish the direction for the Payments platform at Collective Health. You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, prioritizing, and communicating the information driving our product development surrounding our payments products. Ultimately, you will be responsible for establishing and executing the roadmap for our payments platform that acts as the financial backbone for the healthcare industry.What you’ll do:
- Identify and scope business needs and translate those needs into product requirements
- Own your product area and manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to implementation
- Be the evangelist for your product area across all areas of the organization
- Prioritize feature requests, enhancements, and opportunities based on company goals and objectives
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure that features are delivered to specification
- Manage the backlog of features and prioritize appropriately
- Create and maintain the product roadmap
- Communicate progress to stakeholders, functional owners, and internal team members
- 5+ years of experience in product management or software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A penchant for digging in and solving complex problems
- Familiarity with enterprise software development, especially microservices
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple functional areas simultaneously
- Experience in payments or financial services is a plus!
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.