You are a Product Manager who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to help lead our products into the future. You will sit within GoHealth's engineering-focused technology organization and help define, articulate, and execute our product vision. You will maintaining a sense of our clients' needs and behaviors, GoHealth's strategic direction, the competitive environment, and our industry to create sustainable market leadership. You will demonstrate a history of doing the research, digging into the details, analyzing the data, knowing the market, and performing disciplined experiments to promote changes which produce measurable value. You will report to the Director of Product Management.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop GoHealth's product vision by collaborating across the organization to identify important areas of focus to which the application of new products or product enhancements can produce value.
- Work with diverse partners to produce a well-defined product roadmap which executes a product vision and exhibits sound, sustainable technical design and high value.
- Communicate both high-level product vision and specifics of technical implementation to audiences both inside and outside of our organization.
- Consult with partners on how your products can be used to accomplish our goals. In cases where a solution would require development, this includes coaching partners towards options that create generalizable, sustainable value for a broad set of related, common applications.
- Write and evaluate quantitative business cases which are expected to present credible, measurable business hypotheses in defense of specific product investment requests.
- Participate in ongoing planning of our substantial, but finite, technical investments to balancing specific projects within the company's priorities at large, with the objective of ensuring that our operating plan produces the greatest possible value.
- Negotiate desirable, measurable outcomes with executive partners and manage the delivery of products to capture those outcomes.
- Work with design professionals to build compelling, measurable user experiences that can be analyzed and optimized with the data produced.
- Document product definitions and features for usage.
- Demonstrate product features and enhancements to diverse partners.
- Document and organize technical debt projects to ensure technical sustainability of products.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical disciplines
- 3+ years of experience working in a product and/or technical leadership role in a high-growth company
- Experience working in a technical, analytical, or engineering role; comfort in discussing engineered systems in technical detail
- Convey and evaluate business opportunities
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, including comfort in SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) , Python, Splunk and similar systems
- Well-developed systems thought process, demonstrated through education and professional experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.