Product Manager at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager for the Rally Pass Team based in our San Francisco, Washington DC, Chicago, or Minneapolis offices. Rally Pass is a health and wellness subscription-based network of digital fitness partners, 15k+ gym locations, healthy grocery delivery, and cognitive training options that equalizes wellness opportunities for people and employers. As part of the Product team, you will report to our Senior Product Manager. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Work with the product team to help build and define product roadmaps.
- Partner with the engineering, design, and project team to lead cross-functional team to ensure successful product delivery.
- Proactively identify, document, analyze, communicate, and own requirements of your product area across Rally and shared stakeholders.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to shape and understand business requirements long term business objectives.
- Manage and prioritize client business needs, breaking large asks down into detailed requirements (technical & non-technical).
- Bachelor's degree, with 2+ years of Product Management experience with B2C (Business to Consumer).
- Desire to build an inclusive culture across multiple teams and departments.
- Solid technical skills within highly complex, multi-system environments.
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in client facing, product management work.
- Ability to manage multiple dependencies across teams and work streams, prioritizing and advocating for best product decisions.
- Ability to work within a high performing team, against tight deadlines.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.