Join a new team tasked with building out an entire new platform and architecture for a multi-brand $1B+ ecommerce company. This new team will act without politics, without hierarchy and advance new, innovative ideas and solutions forward very quickly, integrating the rest of the global IT department to a new modern agile model enabled by this group on day 1 -- from scratch and unimpeded! You will be a part of the core group of engineers, designers and product management experts who will help lead the way for the entire company to change its culture as we strive to own the worldwide floral market. You will transition technology to be at the forefront of this business revolution!
- Ownership of the success and life cycle of how customer contact information is managed with the outcome of protecting (and authenticating) our customers' privacy. You will set the product vision and drive relentlessly towards improvements to your KPIs.
- Work closely with technologists and data scientists in building cutting edge solutions to speed up decisioning to real-time with advanced modeling techniques.
- Pushing big change by starting small, testing and learning your way to something new.
- Telling stories that change the way people think about building products and solving problems.
- Connecting creatively. Jumpstarting a self-supporting community by sowing the right seeds, building the right tools, integrating the right off-the-shelf products and just plain elbow grease.
- Solving the right problem, and holding on the wrong one. Getting big by starting small.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years in Product Ownership or Product Management.
- Drive innovative client-facing products and customer experience concepts working with the extended team of business managers, designers, technology, and cross functional teams that will support products post launch.
- Write and present top-notch product story and requirements documentation, driven by user insights, with input from internal stakeholders and at times external clients. Ability to pivot quickly based on new revealing data.
- Analyze and present hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts and also to set targets and measure key performance indicators.
- Track product bugs and poor experience points to define areas for constant enhancement and optimization within the customer experience.
- Act as an internal evangelist for the assigned product(s). Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop and optimize messaging and supporting collateral to enable marketing, selling, and support for feature areas.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, and propose new product ideas with non-technical and technical employees.
What's in it for you:
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Perfect place to grow and bring digital transformation. Needless to say, such a high-powered, fast paced work environment offers an equally fast-paced path to grow in your career.