As Product Manager in the Drivin Product Team, you will play a key role in identifying potential products, determining requirements and specifications, developing and supporting products with technical teams and bringing products to market. You will work closely with our data science and engineering teams, operations, customer support, and other stakeholders in the business, both internal and external. You will be results-oriented and therefore obsessed with the customer, always looking to deliver business value. You will be technically savvy and hands-on, willing and able to master technical capabilities as needed to deliver. As Product Manager, you will regularly communicate internally and externally, both written and verbally, and be expected to present to multiple audiences on a variety of topics. Importantly, you must be passionate about technology and become a champion of automation and new capabilities within our industry.
- Lead product market research, assess risk and new business opportunities
- Define product goals and regularly report on KPIs
- Regularly prioritize incoming requests from customers and stakeholders
- Lead product requirements discovery, specifications and user interface design
- Lead agile development efforts with engineering teams
- Hold sprint planning, reviews, retros and demos as needed
- Ensure business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to enable cross-product initiatives
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required
- Lead vendor selection (including RFPs and pricing) and manage vendor relationships
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede progress
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- Quantify product value, including financial, and regularly report on findings
- Present internally, and externally where needed, to stakeholders and customers
- Be willing to travel occasionally as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of product management experience in a technology-oriented organization, with a proven track record of successfully launching B2B and/or B2C technology products and services.
- Experience developing enterprise and/or robust end-user applications.
- Experience building web applications and/or mobile apps with current technology stacks.
- Experience with cloud-based environments, amazon web services (AWS) preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies and related tools to keep teams on track.
- Experience with analytical tools to measure product performance R preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact vehicle value.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals.