Ansira is the leader in modeling and activating 1st, 2nd, & 3rd party data, delivering performance marketing programs at a national and local level with unprecedented results and long-term profitability. We are looking for Product Managers (PM’s) who will help bring our vision to life; someone who is flexible, curious, detailed and human-centered in their approach. The PM role requires leadership, collaboration, listening, communication and project oversight. We seek thought-leaders who have a point of view, stop and think while working in a creative, fast-paced, and rapidly-changing environment.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating products that make a difference for our clients and users. You have strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, are technically fluent and have a good understanding of common product design patterns. You enjoy working collaboratively with designers and engineers. You seek to unearth problems and needs. You’re passionate about product management, and enjoy helping others mature as seasoned product managers. You are comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information. You excel at leading without authority, effectively aligning team members as well as client stakeholders and executives around a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping a product that delights its users. You judge your success by the success of the teams you work with, the happiness of our clients and the satisfaction of being a builder of new products and capabilities. Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs.
- Experience articulating and validating product hypotheses
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers and designers as part of small co-located teams
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Interest in coaching others
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
- Interest in coaching others; experience mentoring other PMs is a plus
- Experience leading or supporting user research
- Experience working with or inside enterprise scale organizations a plus
- Experience as a designer or engineer a plus
At Ansira, we believe in working hard but having fun too through many company events throughout the year and we offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and company 401(K) matching plan.
Ready to join the Ansira team?
We are committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity. For more information about our company, please visit www.ansira.com.