Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
Kenna is looking for a talented Product Manager who is interested in advancing the state of the art in cyber risk management. The Security PM will play a key role in driving the strategy and development of Kenna's Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a seasoned Product Manager with experience in the information security space. Not only should you have a passion for security technology, you should know what challenges today’s practitioners and where current solutions are falling short. You should be at home in an agile development process and a well-versed Product Owner who has led multiple product release cycles. Working alongside data scientists, security SMEs, developers, designers and field teams, you’ll be a driving force in crafting Kenna Security solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product / release and lifecycle management
- Product roadmap definition and maintenance
- Requirements and user story management
- Agile Product Owner roles and responsibilities
- Assist Product Marketing, Customer Success and Field team support
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Cyber security domain experience
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical skills and ability to have detailed technical conversations with engineers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description