Product Manager at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
At Showpad, we believe in building awesome products. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about understanding what customers really need, is passionate about user experience and is looking for a challenging role that provides an opportunity to create a completely new category of software.
What you will do as a Showpad Product Manager
- Own the product vision and strategy for your product. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Become an expert on the domain, the market and the trends.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Manage requirements & collaborate with design, engineering and Go To Market teams to ship the best products in this business. We win or lose as a team. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a technology company, preferably in a B2B SaaS company. You can show us successful products that you have shipped.
- A track record of innovation: you have delivered innovative products in previous roles.
- Demonstrated ability to scope, create and successfully deploy new strategy, initiatives and capabilities
- Demonstrated ownership of a product from concept to design, specification, implementation, and analysis.
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-oriented drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously. You are able to define your own work priorities and processes.
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills and a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, engineering, support and professional services. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Flexibility & willingness to work with remote global teams in multiple time-zones. Occasional travel may be required.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.