Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
This team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of one or more products in Arity’s platform portfolio. We are an ambitious team that is seeking ways to understand the increasingly dynamic nature of mobility.
The Product Manager will lead the delivery of core products within the Arity ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to identify and define customer pain points, ultimately being responsible for delivering the data and services that help customers achieve success. This includes managing the strategic product vision, gaining empathy for your customers and their needs, and executing on your product strategy. This Product Manager will lead delivery efforts and help prioritize opportunities across a suite of products.
- Add structure and build it into Arity’s products and processes
- Contribute towards creating the product strategy for one or more products involving a physical in-car ODBII or Bluetooth device – excluding mobile phones.
- Translate complex product concepts into meaningful information benefiting a wide range of audiences.
- Engage customer-facing Product teams in work intake sessions validating assumptions and product direction.
- Decompose stakeholder feedback into epic / feature level of granularity.
- Define and manage metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Collaborate with Device Engineering team to write user stories.
- Coordinate with other Platform product teams to ensure the proper capturing and coding of incoming data
- Assist with managing the product backlog, prioritizing user stories and provide timely stakeholder communication on delivery plans.
- Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and repeatable, consistent delivery cadence
- Advise Platform Leadership to align capabilities with the broader Platform portfolio.
- 5-10 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Engineering background, ideally with hardware
- Lead teams in different time zones and have the ability to be flexible with meeting times
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to add structure
- Strong desire to work with hardware and technical items
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you have the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
- Ability to contribute towards data-driven decision making on complex and innovative concepts
- Ability to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, marketing or related business degree, MBA/MIS/MS desired
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.