What you get to do:
- Work with departments across the company to develop ideas through the product development lifecycle including design, development, testing, productization and launch.
- You will report directly to the Director, Product in this role.
- Suggest and implement new strategies and tools to improve customer experience and increase efficiency
- through collaboration with several diverse teams.
- Use data to identify needs, tell the story about your successful launch, and continue to A/B test new iterations. Be at home with Bayes’ theorem for statistical testing.
- Lead with a “Customer First” perspective by always putting end user experience first in all scenarios -- B2C, B2B, or “B2E” (internal to our employees).
- Have a passion for building impactful technology solutions that can range from add-on features on our native Salesforce platform, or complex custom microservices.
- Add to our mission of being socially responsible by crafting experiences that improve the financial lives of our customers.
- Conduct mystery shopping competitive intelligence to figure out what we should be doing that we are not already doing. Harness customer feedback through surveys to improve our products
- Mentor junior team members and help build out Product team.
- Product is the intersection of Business, Technology, and Operations. This diverse, visible role, is the central hub to important partners across departments such as Marketing, Analytics, Credit, and Legal/Compliance.
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 2 years of work experience, including direct experience working in a Product or UIUX role
- End-to-end Product experience in requirements gathering, working with developers, use case testing, and implementing tech solutions.
- Experience with UIUX particularly in design, wireframes, functionality, use cases, mobile vs. desktop considerations, etc.
- High degree of proficiency working with data. Familiarity with SQL, Periscope, Tableau, or other similar tools.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and complicated problems and create robust, scalable solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Chicago candidates preferred.
Customers love our product
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.