Product Manager -- Chicago/Downers Grove, Illinois
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial Product Manager position will lead the execution of FTD's consumer digital strategy within our multi-brand $1B+ E-Commerce company. We're actively searching for top-level talent to join newly built teams at FTD Companies. You will be a collaboration expert tasked with ownership of product design, product development, and product launch while we build an entirely new platform from scratch.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- You develop product requirements, user stories, and feature requirements while maintaining the product backlog of priorities in and partnering with engineering, operations and business leaders.
- You'll work with dev team and UX / CX to plan the sprint backlog and manage the life cycle of user stories from creation to QA and rollout.
- You set expectations on product development timing, pricing and feature set through ongoing roadmap reviews and release plan communication.
- You get to frame the current product capabilities and work with leadership to define our future strategic vision.
- You make recommendations and decisions based on existing usage metrics, UX/CX perspective and overall business value and impact. (Champion and MVP the roadmap-based approach to ensure that all opportunities for driving business value are accelerated).
- You assist with the development of business cases for new features and experiences.
- You will develop dashboards of KPIs that are tracked and socialized on an ongoing basis.
- Being a partner to the IT team & vendors to enhance existing features in support of exploration efforts, prototype promising ideas, and expand integration to support partner initiatives. As target solutions are identified, drive product management efforts to develop and deliver these offerings.
- You track market trends and technologies and determine if and when to incorporate new solutions into existing product lines.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers, prospects, and partners to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs.
What we seek:
Is an outstanding Product Manager with the ability and interest in working on a broad variety of different projects and technologies who loves to identify and resolve problems with systems to maintain underlying business processes and continuity of service. We look for 5+ years of experience with 2 to 4 in Digital/E-Commerce required. Having a BS degree in Computer Science, business or Economics required. In addition to these we are looking for;
- Your experience with Agile methodology being a must
- You to work with your strong knowledge of Digital Analytics tools like Google Analytics
- We seek experience working with UX/CX teams
- We desire excellent data analytics skills to critically analyze and interpret market research and other data, glean insights from that research, and apply those insights to develop business cases and plans.
- Are you able to remain organized, have good time management, thrive in team work, and flourish with your presentation skills? Then apply now.
What we offer:
A Product Manager opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing, and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, and other ideas welcome. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company (flexible hours, a healthy vacation plan, summer hours) in a relaxed work environment.
We strongly embrace the definition of a "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership. There are job opportunities, and then there are career opportunities... Let us provide you with a career where you look forward to Mondays. Careers that have a positive impact and offer you a future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.