Product Manager at FTD
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Product Management team help transform our business through ownership of product design, strategy & execution, and product development.
We are searching for top-level management professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Product Manager will take a leading role in collaborating with Software development teams as the User Story Life Cycle expert within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by leading, collaborating, and drive our teams to meet deadlines as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also help with;
- Making recommendations and decisions based on existing usage metrics, UX/CX perspective and overall business value and impact. (Champion and MVP the roadmap-based approach to ensure that all opportunities for driving business value are accelerated)
- Developing dashboards of KPIs that are tracked and socialized on an ongoing basis
- Working with dev teams and UX / CX to plan the sprint backlog and manage the life cycle of user stories from creation to QA and rollout
What we seek is a Product Manager with the ability to set expectations on development timing, pricing, and navigate through ongoing roadmap reviews while working on a broad range of different projects. These are what we are looking for;
- Experience working with UX or CX teams
- Working knowledge of Digital Analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- 2-4 years of Digital or E-Commerce experience
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the execution of strategies and user driven solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Product Management team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Dimple Rao
Location: Chicago/Downers Grove