WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for a core set of data-centric Braze features and integrations as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product marketing manager to position our data-centric products and partnerships. This role would be responsible for revenue-driving features like Braze Currents (our data streaming tool), as well as key partnership integrations that amplify the value of Braze within the larger technology ecosystem.
This role is a full-stack product marketing role - a successful candidate requires a passion for building action plans that ensure we’re reaching the technical buyer with the right messaging, through the right channels, and at the right moment. The Product Marketing team is cross-functional, working across the organization with Marketing, Product, Success, and Sales. You will have accountability and ownership for all aspects of product marketing, including positioning and messaging, collateral creation and distribution, sales enablement, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and lead launch plans for Braze Currents updates and integrations, our Snowflake partnership and integration, as well as new and existing partnerships through our Braze Alloys program.
- Ensure that the GTM team, including sales, customer success, and onboarding teams, have the training and marketing collateral they need to successfully present and sell our products and services.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category and complex technology ecosystem.
- Lead customer webinars to educate our customers on the value that they can derive from our products and services.
- Work closely with our product and UX teams to clarify customer needs and ensure that we make continuous improvements to our products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS). Marketing software experience preferred.
- Metrics-driven and hyper-focused on results and execution.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market.
- Strong understanding of the technical buyer and data or engineering personas.
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred.
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Natural empathy for our customers and their challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.