Product Marketing Manager at SpotOn
Product Marketing Manager
SpotOn – Chicago, IL (In-House only, but relocation available)
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to develop and execute SpotOn’s go-to-market strategy for our suite of products and create and execute campaigns to drive the usage growth of our products. The team also summarizes customer analytic insights to propel a product strategy that best suits our customers.
You will partner with Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, and Senior Management, working across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving and growing product adoption. You will be the voice of our customers and passionately represent their needs.
The ideal candidate is:
- A Communicator that understands the needs of our customers and empathizes with their day to day challenges. You use this understanding to communicate effectively and seamlessly in a format that is easy for them to consume.
- Data Driven but balanced by instincts. You like working with data and insights (Google analytics, other analytic tools and perhaps even SQL) but rely on product and customer instincts when launching new products with no data.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Self-starter and Ambitious. You love fast paced environments where products are constantly launched and iterated upon. You thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate on a high level and dig deep into the details and analytics.
- A frequent user of mobile apps
- A Team Player, who is kind and smart
- 4+ years of relevant work experience that spans marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 3 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Deep knowledge working with Analytic tools to measure successes, failures, and enhancements
....and then here's a little bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Relocation stipend available
- Membership to a gym
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Casual dress code
- A supportive learning environment
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.