Product Operations Analyst at Relativity
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of the e-discovery industry, including market and industry trends by earning the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification.
- Develops metrics (KPIs) and reporting to better track team progress against goals to make recommendations for improvements and changes to reporting process while owning the deliverables
- Coordinates and improves team-wide release tracking and communication tools to ensure accurate, up-to-the-minute visibility into release plans for cross-functional teams and Relativity customers.
- Drives the creation of the agenda and coordinates content for monthly Product Team Strategic meetings, weekly Leadership and team-wide tactical meetings as well as documenting agreements and actions and assuring follow up.
- Conducts research and fact finding and develops recommendations for new team initiatives including training opportunities, new software or tools to improve our roadmap planning processes.
- Works closely with product management resources to own projects that improve our team’s onboarding, operations manual, product planning framework, and communications to serve our customers.
- Is the primary point of contact for PM team by other departments
- Seen as the team’s recognized expert for key Product Management software applications & tools (e.g. Aha!, Asana, Salesforce, Tableau, New Relic)
- Acts as the company’s expert for Aha!
- Continually improves product management team’s intranet site and ensures the organization, design and accuracy of information.
- Coordinates with other Relativity departments on behalf of the product management team.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle; Agile experience a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and inquiry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- 4 years working in a technology and/or consulting industry.
- 4 years working in an operations and/or support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Technical Communications or comparable work experience.