Product Operations Manager
OUR COMPANY & TEAM
What is InContext Solutions?
InContext Solutions provides cutting edge 3D simulations for the shopper insights industry. Using the latest in game technology, our products let users create life-like shopping environments to visualize and test a variety of store concepts. From signage to new product packing, to interactive displays, we allow our users to completely reimagine retail experiences.
About Our Culture & People
Our company is comprised of people who come together to build amazing products for our clients and partners – to do that, we hire forward-thinking individuals (innovators, thought leaders, disruptors, entrepreneurial-spirited folks) who actively want to contribute to our progressive culture. We live and breathe our five core values and actively recognize our peers when they go out of their way to do right by them. We #blaze the trail. We believe #change is absolutely necessary. We have the #courage to be vocal. We cultivate #trust through transparency. We are #unified.
About Our Engineering Team
We believe that the best software is software that is in use, in production. We blend craftsmanship and engineering, modern techniques and proven skills, art and discipline. We choose effective practices for our teams. We ship all the time. We look for inspiration everywhere. We lead by example, owning our decisions and outcomes with a commitment to team and company.
What You Will Be Doing
Product Operations as a function, drives organizational innovation that supports a broader product strategy. It enables the Product Management function to spend more time on client discovery, feedback gathering, and user testing. Product Operations Managers are cross functional team communicators and collaborators enabling the operationalization, launch, and ongoing support of our software. They are relentlessly focused on driving a stellar member/customer experience for ShopperMX users, partnering with both Product Management and Customer Success teams to enhance the product experience, and increasing internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements. A blend of detective work, influencing, analytics and consumer web experience savvy make this a unique and exciting role that will provide an opportunity to work with multiple teams (e.g., Product, Marketing, Operations, Marketing) across the company.
The primary responsibility areas are:
- 40% - Creating and maintaining user / technical product and training materials & documentation (help site, onboarding training, new feature communication, product release and launch support)
- 20% - Ongoing internal and client training and support triage management
- 10% - Product usage metric tracking, google analytics
- 10% - Process improvement iteration (operational strategy)
- 0-20% - Business analysis & competitive landscaping (secondary research)
- 0-20% - Ad-hoc strategic product initiatives (product side-projects)
Other responsibility areas:
- Understand and communicate all upcoming product feature and user experience changes to our other key stakeholders (Operations, Marketing).
- Aggregate and analyze member issues using internal tools, customer surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Work with product to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap based on issue volume, users impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Establish and own our help center content creation and updates to ensure users who seek help will find answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Occasional travel might be required to administer client-side trainings
What You Bring to the Table
- BS/BA degree required.
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Operations, Client Service, Product Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support.
- Relevant experience in the responsibilities stated above.
- Experience with cross functional collaboration and negotiation.
- Insane organizational skills and a borderline-OCD level in attention to detail.