Product Owner, Ad Intel
The Product Owner will focus on developing and enhancing our Advertising Intelligence e-commerce solution providing branding and advertising solutions for our Retailer and Brand clients. You will be responsible for continued development of our Ad Intel product by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, determining specifications for the product, enhancements to our solution, and managing the relationship with our software development staff to deliver updates and new features. This role will also require a strong ability to communicate across different teams, ability to translate clients' needs to specific technical requirements and a focus on execution.
- Interface with Software Development - You should feel comfortable writing detailed product specs and requirements and serving as the liaison between Product Management and R&D.
- Design & Development - Work with the Product Managers to develop and own functional specs for the engineering team. Support testing of new features and iterate on newly built features before launch.
- Data Analysis - We expect our Product Owners to be able to analyze data and make sense of it. Whether its client usage data on our platform or getting into some of the analysis that runs our Ad Intel solutions.
- Road Map & Planning - Assist Product Manager in creation and enhancements to the Advertising Intelligence product road map. Work with multiple teams (e.g. Operations, R&D) to implement new features.
- User Research & Customer Needs - You should be able to understand user's needs to enhance or develop new features.
- Assist on Product Launches - This role will require meticulous planning and communication assistance for all new features and enhancements of our Advertising Intelligence products.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience developing product specifications.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and leading Agile teams.
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
- Be comfortable with Excel; PowerPoint; G-suite (Google).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.