Relish Works is seeking a Contract Product Owner to run the launch of a new business concept, Here Here.
We are Relish Works, an innovation hub focused on challenging the status quo and pioneering the next evolution of the food industry. While backed with the support of an established and profitable food service organization, Relish Works operates as an independent start-up focused on user-centered solutions. Our efforts explore improvements to the established company's core business as well as solving for unmet customer needs, re-deploying assets and infrastructure, and developing new businesses. As a flourishing new start-up, we are looking for hard workers, people willing to leave their ego at the door, learn from others and roll up their sleeves to do whatever job is necessary.
About Here Here
Here Here is a mobile app that takes the pain out of group dining by allowing consumers to search for restaurants, discuss with friends, and pay for meals on their phone.
What you’ll do as a Contract Product Owner
The Here Here Product Owner will be responsible for running the first launch of the new app. The goals of the launch are to acquire and learn from as many users as possible, assess the value consumers place on different components of the product, and continue building the app through human-centered design process and through user testing. After 12-weeks in market, the Product Owner will work with Relish stakeholders to evaluate the success of the app and determine a path forward. Throughout the launch, the Product Owner should be able to organize and prioritize tasks based on strategic business needs, collaborate with Relish stakeholders, coordinate with outside contractors, and ultimately present deliverables on time and within the project budget.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Full-time commitment over 12 weeks, with opportunity for renewal
- Managing product strategy and roadmap
- Directing ongoing marketing efforts
- Collecting and analyzing user feedback
- Managing ongoing design and development
- Providing ongoing customer service support
- 5-7 years of experience in product ownership, management, or design
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree
- Passion for designing and building new products and executing toward their success
- Curiosity and passion to meet unmet needs of end-users, team members, and stakeholders
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new roles and responsibilities outside of specified role
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (written, verbal, and visual)