Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As a Product Owner at Cooler Screens, you will provide direct impact in building a new digital in-store shopper experience that enables new retail merchandising and brand advertising capabilities. You will work with engineering team members to drive software delivery while working closely with our product team to understand what needs to get built.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the team backlog and implementation based on direction from the product team
- Define user stories that are ready for the development team
- Establish user story acceptance criteria
- Define iterations / sprints and drive goals through prioritized stories
- Accept the completed user stories to make sure it fulfills the criteria
- Work within the software engineering team and collaborate daily with developers, QA, and design
Who You Are:
- You’re an organized individual that can focus on what is essential to drive software delivery.
- You’re an amazing communicator and know how to effectively define detailed product requirements in a fast-paced, agile delivery environment
- You’re effective at prioritizing what needs to get done based on the product roadmap and resources.
- You’re adept at balancing both short-term and long-term business needs, creatively guiding engineering investments to meet evolving business objectives.
- You know how to handle shipping products on an aggressive schedule and know what it takes to scale quickly.
- You’re an avid fan of technology and constantly looking it how it can be applied to solve key business problems.
What you need to succeed
- At least two (2) years of experience being a software delivery focused Product Owner (or equivalent responsibilities) in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with Azure Boards
- Succinct, effective communication skills through various channels (Microsoft Teams, Email, Conference Calls)
About Cooler Screens
At Cooler Screens, we’re transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising.
Cooler Screens Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks! Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in downtown Chicago.