Product Solutions Architect at bswift
Manage significant product initiatives. Strong project management skills, strong technical knowledge of products and systems. Demonstrated ability to select, develop and allocate work for a team of staff members.
- Cultivates relationships with internal and external constituencies such as prospective, new and existing plan sponsors, members, providers, legislators and regulators, brokers, consultants, industry groups and leaders, and internal resources.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including product enhancements.
- Directs, evaluates and provides requirements/specifications for use of appropriate business processes and systems to support product initiatives.
- Seek and maintain comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance product portfolio.
- Consult / drive effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals.
- Understand and track key financial performance indicators to insure effective product portfolio performance.
- Establish and manage large (or significant) cross-functional development and implementation work groups.
- Anticipate resource needs, set priorities, establish accountabilities, define roles/responsibilities and manage relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control.
- Directs the development of training materials for internal audiences related to new product roll-out.
- May support sales teams as subject matter expert.
- Interprets legislative, competitive and industry issues to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Selects and builds strong teams through formal training, diverse assignments, coaching, mentoring and other development techniques.
- Accountable to hire, develop and terminate staff.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams
- Conducts performance and compensation reviews and implements staff development programs to encourage high performance
- Articulates performance expectations and team objectives while collecting and interpreting balanced measures to evaluate team performance