Product Success Manager at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
Are you a superstar ready for the next step of your career? Do you never settle for the status quo and always strive to challenge yourself and your organization? Do you have the intellectual curiosity and growth mindset to reinvent processes and overcome barriers? Do you want to be involved in ensuring the success of CCC’s strategic growth by ensuring internal resources are ready to sell, support and service clients? Are you obsessed with ensuring the ultimate customer experience? The Product Success manager will take on a lead role managing the execution of internal operational and customer readiness for strategic product releases. The ideal candidate will have cross functional project and/or program management expertise, integrated change management skills, be an analytical problem solver and an exceptional communicator.
- Manage organizational and customer readiness portfolio.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of initiative status, issues, risks and required decisions.
- Collaborate across the organization on best-practices around organization and customer readiness to effectively deliver products into the marketplace.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and communications to ensure consistent product launch.
- Coordination with all other CCC business initiative owners.
- Escalation of program issues, risks and roadblocks; with ability to create mitigation and action.
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders and assigned resources.
- Offer strategic solution concepts to support portfolio goals to corporate vision.
- Design innovative solutions to program challenges.
- Serve as a change advocate for Enterprise Strategy Enablement group.
- There are no other positions reporting to this role.
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- 4+years professional experience required
- 2+years in project/program management or change management role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Experience managing simultaneous large cross-functional programs required
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and Office Suite
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Graduate degree preferred
- PMI and Change certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Chicago based applicants preferred