Product Support Specialist
What We Do
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You'll Do:
As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll provide the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. You’ll create, maintain and resolve support tickets, maintain records of all support activities, and respond to clients within the identified service level agreements time frames. We work in an Agile environment to help improve the work collaboration with our global team. In addition to your daily duties and responsibilities, you’ll be leading projects that impact our team operations.
- Follow Uptake policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing tickets
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients, either during normal business hours or after normal business hours (when scheduled)
- Work early/late shifts or be on-call when required
- Complete all daily tasks and projects, on-time and with attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Uptake
- Meet identified goals and metrics
- Attention to detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to travel at least 10 percent of the time
- Demonstrate initiative, a willingness to learn new skills and the capacity to take on increasingly challenging projects
- Customer support experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with customizing Salesforce a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira integration a major plus
- Fluency in Spanish a major plus
Why Work Here
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We’re also proud to be one of Chicago’s best places to work in 2018 according to Forbes and Great Place to Work Institute.
We offer generous benefits including health, dental, vision, parental leave, 401K match, and unlimited vacation. We are lifelong learners, and our Uptake University program offers training and professional development on a wide variety of topics. We also have employee-led community groups including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and many more. Learn more at https://www.uptake.com/careers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.